Yesterday I wrote about discovering your strengths.
As I wrote it I realized that once you discover your strengths, you then need to deploy your strengths.
Once you've discovered and found your strengths, then you have to deploy them and put them to work. Below are some really good questions that will help you in your journey to deploy your strengths once you've discovered them.
- Where are you supposed to apply them?
- Who are you supposed to use them with?
- What are you supposed to do with your strengths?
- How are you supposed to serve with your strengths?
- Who are you supposed to serve with your strengths?
- How do you improve your strengths and make them better?
Now that you know how to discover your strengths, and deploy them. It's on you to make it happen. Take some time alone to think about your strengths. Then ask some people around you what they think your strengths are.
Then work to focus your time and energy to those areas that you're good at.
You'll find yourself to be a much more productive and effective leader!