Over the last four months I've been working to coordinate our local Chick-fil-A Leadercast site in Turlock, CA at Enclave Community Church.
This is a great event for anyone who leads a team of people, works as part of a team, or works with people in any way, shape or form. This will be my fourth year attending this leadership event and the speaker line up is the best it's ever been.
Here's a list of this year's speakers:
- Jim Collins – Author of Good to Great, How the Mighty Fall, and co-author of Built to Last
- Tony Dungy (Pre-Recorded) – Retired head coach for the Indianapolis Colts
- John C Maxwell – Leadership expert and best-selling author of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- Steve Uzzell – Award-winning corporate photographer and former staff member of National Geographic
- Mark Sanborn – Best-selling author of The Fred Factor
- Connie Podesta – Expert in the psychology of human behavior and leadership development
- Jim Goodnight – CEO of SAS Institute, Inc.
- Ed Bastian – President of Delta Air Lines
- Ben Carson – Neurosurgeon and Professor of Pediatric Neurosurgery at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Chip Heath – Author of Made to Stick, Columnist for Fast Company, and Stanford Professor
The Chick-fil-A Leadercast will be held this Friday, May 7th. Over four hundred sites across America and Canada will host this amazing event. If you'd like to attend with us here in Turlock, CA please contact me (christopher.lynn.scott at gmail dot com) directly. If you live anywhere outside of Central California, you can find a site near you.